[NEohioPAL] VOLUNTEERS NEEDED...DRINKS & LUNCH PROVIDED...

Jay Rossi thejrpshow at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 14:41:26 PDT 2007

I need some physical help this coming week for a few hours. It is for the JRP multi-purpose Art Studio in Medina. I will take care of drinks, lunch and will barter for equal hours of a JRP Studio Service. Services are:
  1. Recording session time (voice or music, etc.)
  2. Website creation after cost
  3. Art lessons
  4. Music lessons
  5. Acting lessons (coming in spring of '08)
  6. Transfer of audio (music or voice) onto CD or uploaded to internet
  7. Or we can talk about something specific that you need
  If interested, email thejrpshow at yahoo.com or call 330-410-0488. For more information see www.jayrossi.s5.com .

The Jay Rossi Project
  MySpace  YouTube