[NEohioPAL] The JD Donnelly Memorial Scholarship for Aspiring Bass Players

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 09:37:15 PDT 2007

Three years ago One of my best friends JD Donnelly
died of a degenerative heart condition at the age of
40. JD was a friend and a mentor to me on many levels.
He was also one of the finest Bass players I have ever
had the pleasure of performing with. He truly loved
his instrument, and wanted nothing more than to play
the Bass. This year at The Al Diamond Phillips Rockin
Christmas Spectacular III Dec 15th at Williams on the
lake in Medina, I will be giving away the first
JD Donnelly Memorial Scholarship for Aspiring Bass
Players. The Scholarship will include a Starter Bass
Package with all the essentials to get started, as
well as initial lessons. The Scholarship is open to
anyone who would love to play the Bass. To apply for
the Scholarship you will need to send your Name, Age,
Address, and Phone # along with a short essay on the
Topic "Why I want to play the Bass" to

admin at aldiamondphillips.com

Essays will be forwarded to the Donnelly family. Three
finalists will be picked and will have a personal
interview with Al Diamond Phillips to determine the
recipient. The scholarship will be awarded live on
stage Dec 15th during the Al Diamond Phillips Rockin
Christmas Spectacular. Please pass this on to anyone
who might be interested.

Good Luck!

Al