[NEohioPAL] Custom T-Shirt Printing

Streamliners streamliners at alltel.net
Tue Oct 2 03:40:41 PDT 2007

Local to the Cleveland area, Streamliners, has provided custom screen-printed T-shirts and other apparel both screened and embroidered to the event communities for decades.

Whether it be for a promotional event, non-profit organization, school, corporation or conference - we have placed our 28 year expertise into providing over the top quality with record turn around times to exceed tight deadlines coupled with cost effective pricing.

You can review our online catalog of blank apparel at www.catalogsportswear.com/streamliners which also offers the capabilities to send us a quote for services. We also offer art, digitizing and embroidery services.

You can reach us at streamliners at alltel.net or 440.338.1071 to discuss an upcoming need. Just ask for Donna or Dale.