[NEohioPAL] Bassist with December availability

ilbasso at hotmail.com ilbasso at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 06:30:49 PDT 2007

While looking at the calendar, I noticed that things are slowing down rather drastically at Thanksgiving week.  That's just not good!

I'm available for some upright and/or electric bass work.  Reading is not a problem (and frankly, is preferred).  I'm based in the greater Akron area but am willing to travel if it is worth the drive.  Orchestral work, pit stuff, church stuff...let's talk!

Thanks!

**HELP FIND MY STOLEN BASS**

www.myspace.com/thorthedoublebass

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=555295433