[NEohioPAL] Guitar & Songwriting Lessons

Jamie Koeth jamiekoeth at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 21:43:44 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone, Are you looking to play guitar or become a songwriter? Want to learn from a pro?   My name is Jamie Koeth.  I have been a professional Singer/Songwriter and guitarist for many years.  After living in New York City and performing here, there and everywhere, I have settled back home to raise my family.

I have professional credits in both the Music and Theatre scenes and have taught private lessons for many years. At my east side home studio I am accepting new students and I have only a few spaces left!  I teach all levels and all ages. If you'd like to take your skills to the next level, email or call me. Sincerely, Jamie Koeth jamiekoeth at hotmail.com(917) 733-6156 Cell<html><DIV><DIV></DIV></DIV></html>