[NEohioPAL] Looking for a Venue to Screen Movie

Bitchhound Productions bitchhound at myway.com
Wed Oct 3 17:24:44 PDT 2007

We have a movie that we'd like to screen on November 4.  We were planning on doing it at The Underground, but just found out that they're no longer screening on a weekly basis, and their monthly dates won't include November 4. We are looking for a place that sells alcohol, that has a decent-sized screen and sound system.  A digital projector would be nice but not completely necessary, as we can provide that.The movie is Of Bitches & Hounds, and you can find out more about it here:www.myspace.com/bitchhound It's a damn good movie, and with music (all used with permission) from the likes of Mushroomhead and Black Moth Super Rainbow, it's sure to attract a decent crowd.  Plus, we're working on getting as many people to the show via some advance press. If you have a venue, or know of one in the Cleveland area, please drop me a line: bitchhound at myway.com  Thanks,Jake McGee