[NEohioPAL] HANK WILLIAMS: The Concert That Never Was--BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!

Lois DiGiacomo rainbowrep at neo.rr.com
Wed Oct 3 23:13:40 PDT 2007

DON'T MISS RYAN HUMBERT AND HIS TRIBUTE TO HANK WILLIAMS.....CHARITA GOSHAY AS THE STORYTELLER!.... November 17 - 2:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.

"How did you ever afford a Hank impersonator this good?"
"Loved your dinner....passing all of Hank's favorite dishes around the table really got me in the mood for the show!"
"I attended the concert that Hank missed....what a thrill to meet the person who brought him back to life for me!"
 - comments heard at the first run.

Dinner and show  $42.50
Show only  $25.00

Metropolitan Center Grand Ballroom
601 Cleveland Avenue N.W.
Canton 44702

Hank Williams died on his way to Canton for a concert, New Year's Eve 1952.  How fitting he should be remembered in Canton!  Besides over 20 of Hank's greatest hits from Ryan Humbert, we hear his story from master storyteller, Charita Goshay, an award winning feature writer for the Canton Repository.

330.499.6177 for reservations (required for dinner show)

Lois DiGiacomo
CANTON CABARET, Musical Dinner Theatre
www.cantoncabaret.com