[NEohioPAL] Paid Day Work in Theatre at Stocker!

Janet Barlow jbarlow at lorainccc.edu
Fri Oct 5 15:41:51 PDT 2007

On occasion we look for day-workers with theatre experience for large
touring shows coming in to Stocker Arts Center.  This season we have
several such touring shows coming -- "BEEHIVE," "THE PRODUCERS," "THE
GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK MUSICAL," "RING OF FIRE" and more!!!

If you're interested in being on our overhire call list, please call
Matt Papp or Bill Fischer at (440) 366-7135 or email them your interest
and resume to mpapp at lorainccc.edu or wfischer at lorainccc.edu.  The
positions are paid an hourly rate with time-and-a-half for any time over
8 hours in a day!

The Stocker Arts Center is on the campus of Lorain County Community
College, 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035.

Matt and Bill look forward to hearing from you!