[NEohioPAL] Anyone here want to show your shorts at the Cleveland IndieClub on Oct 21?

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Fri Oct 5 19:50:51 PDT 2007

Hey everyone, I know there are a few filmmakers here that is not part of the
Cleveland Filmmaking yahoo group so I wanted to ask if anyone of you are
interested in showing your shorts at the kick-off for Cleveland IndieClub?
If yes, please contact me asap to have a list readied for distribution to
masses.

The Cleveland IndieClub meets every month (usually the 3rd Sunday), free of
charge, for those who have the passion for making movies using film or video
(whether it is in acting, directing, producing, writing, lighting or any
other skill) and are looking for others who have similar interests.

For more info, please check out the website
http://www.clevelandindieclub.com <http://www.clevelandindieclub.com/>  or
the national IndieClub website at http://www.indieclub.com
<http://www.indieclub.com/>

Thanks!