[NEohioPAL] SAG Ultra Low Budget Feature Seeking PA's/Interns

Path of the Wind thepathofthewind at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 17:33:11 PDT 2007

Moving Images, Inc. is about to commence principal photography next week and we are looking to fill in our highly experienced crew with PA's/Interns in the following departments:

  Grip & Electric
  Art
  Production
  Sound

  This is a SAG Ultra Low Budget contract feature with name talent attached. This is an excellent learning experience for anyone looking to do a great project under a professional crew. We can also work with universities to arrange credit for students.

  Please send a resume ASAP for consideration to thepathofthewind at yahoo.com.

  We are also looking to fill the role of MONIQUE, a beautiful, model-type African-American woman.