[NEohioPAL] ***Press Release*** New TaiQiGong Fitness Systems 8 Week Session in Stow, Ohio

Edward Niam edniam at alltel.net
Mon Oct 8 11:39:04 PDT 2007

***Press Release***

For:          All News Media

From:       Institute for Self Healing
                  Hudson, Ohio / 330.564.7558

FOR RELEASE AT CONVENIENCE

~The Movement of Life~ IN STOW, OHIO

The Institute for Self Healing will present a new 8 week session
teaching the ~Movement of Life~ TaiQiGong Fitness Systems at Silver
Springs Lodge in Stow, Ohio. There will be a one hour class at 10 am and
7 pm every Thursday from October 11 - December 5,  2007.

TaiQiGong Fitness Systems is a unique program suitable for all ages
blending the healing qualities of Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Meditation, Shaolin
Kung Fu and Traditional Chinese Medicine to fine tune and recharge your
mental, physical and spiritual health.

Physical benefits may include improved posture, balance and flexibility,
added strength and endurance, an
improved digestive system, increased muscle and bone density, normalized
metabolism and a stronger immune system. Favorable mental and spiritual
results include relieving of tension and stress, releasing anxiety,
creating a mind-body connection, enhancing focus and awareness, removing
energy blocks, gaining
a sense of calmness and well-being and lessening mood swings. TaiQiGong
can also effectively treat conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia,
migraines and diabetes.

About our facilitator: Edward Niam is a master of Shaolin Kung Fu and
Traditional Chinese Medicine and has been helping people utilize the
secrets of alternative health and wellness therapies for more than 33
years.

Classes are held at Silver Springs Lodge, 5027 Stow Road,  Stow, Ohio
44224 everyThursday, 10 am and 7 pm. The new session runs from October
11 - December 5, 2007.

Wear comfortable clothing and athletic shoes. Cost is $90.00 - Stow
residents, $95.00 - Non-residents.

To register call the Institute at 330.564.7558 / mail check made payable
to Edward Niam, 118 West Streetsboro Street, Suite 224, Hudson, Ohio
44236.

For more information call the Institute - 330.564.7558.

Institute for Self Healing
TaiQiGongtm  Fitness Systems
Edward Niam, M-T.C.M.
Master-Traditional Chinese Medicine
118 West Streetsboro Street, Suite 224
Hudson, Ohio 44236
330.564.7558 Fax 330.342.3802
edniam at instituteforselfhealing.com
<mailto:edniam at instituteforselfhealing.com>
www.instituteforselfhealing.com
<http://www.instituteforselfhealing.com/>

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
  but by the moments that take our breath away."

# # # # #

  _____

It has removed 36353 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:04 AM