[NEohioPAL] 1 Short film 2 Music video auditions (This Sun)

Ray Szuch ray at worldeonline.com
Tue Oct 9 08:32:36 PDT 2007

    Bryant Anderson Productions is holding auditions

for "Be ready in an hour" a horror short and

"Graveyard Love" a music video.

          (Open call, no appointment necessary)

                SIDES WILL BE AVAILABLE.

               BRING HEADSHOT AND RESUME.

 We will provide food, credit, and a copy of the film.

    Audition date is October 14th from 1pm to 5pm at:

              North Coast Central Casting

                   4913 Storer Ave.

                Cleveland, Ohio 44102

                "Be ready in an hour"

                     Characters

     Actors          Age Range            Ethnic

(Tall,Large) Male     18plus             Caucasian

      Male            18-25              Caucasian

      Male            18-25          African American

     Female           18-25              Caucasian

     Female           50plus             Caucasian

     Female           18-25          African American

                  "Graveyard Love"

                     Characters

     Actors          Age Range            Ethnic

      Male            18-25         African American

      Male            40-50         African American

     Female           18-25         African American

     Female           40-50         African American

Questions contact me at bryantanderson1968 at yahoo.com

                   ALSO CHECK OUT

               www.myspace.com/qltwabd

PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY ACTORS AS

POSSIBLE. I WOULD APPRECIATED IT TREMENDOUSLY.

                        Thanks

                              Bryant Anderson

     Yelena Productions is holding auditions for a Hip

Hop music video called "Feel It."

          (Open call, no appointment necessary)

                BRING HEADSHOT AND RESUME

 We will provide food, credit, and a copy of the film.

   Audition date is October 14Th from 1pm to 5pm at:

             North Coast Central Casting

                   4913 Storer Ave.

                Cleveland, Ohio 44102

                      Characters

     Actors          Age Range            Ethnic

Elderly woman         50plus               Open

Female Dancers        18-28                Open

Female Singer         18-28           African American

Receptionist          18plus               Open

Extras                18plus               Open

Questions, email me at t_davis_jr at yahoo.com

          Also check out our website at

           www.theblackoutonline.com

PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY ACTORS AND

DANCERS AS POSSIBLE. I WOULD APPRECIATED IT

TREMENDOUSLY.

                       Thanks

                             Thomas Davis

Ray Szuch, CEO - worldEonline.com