[NEohioPAL] Photo Exhibit at Studio of 5 Rings

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Wed Oct 10 14:51:09 PDT 2007

Photo Exhibit:
Matthew Cook, Sr. has been a photographer for over 30 years. He has been a
professional photographer, pro photo-finisher in Ohio and Florida and fine
arts photographer. Living in Youngstown, Ohio has provided a unique backdrop
for his photos that are area-specific yet have universal appeal.

Winery:
We make and bottle our own reds and whites right here in Rocky River.  Our
Gallery is also our tasting room.  We bring art and wine together the way
they were meant to be.

Hours:
Sun & Mon: by appt. ; Tue - Thurs: 12:00pm - 6:00pm; Fri & Sat: 12:00pm -
9:00pm

Matt Cook
STUDIO OF 5 RINGS, LLC
20160 Center Ridge Rd., 2nd floor