[NEohioPAL] IF YOU WANT BLOOD WE GOT IT!. MOB INC. Special Recipe Blood Sale just in time for Halloween

Joey Asfarazuno wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 22:22:14 PDT 2007

IF YOU WANT BLOOD WE GOT IT! M.O.B. INC. has all the
stage blood you'll need for your next film project,
play, or haunted Halloween scenes.  Our "special
recipe blood" is made with Hollywood Quality Standards
without the Hollywood prices and we can supply
everything from 1 pint to a 55 Gallon drum. all orders
are made to order and we can deliver within 24 hours
in the State of Ohio, same day in Cleveland.  Visit
our website in the "Props for Rent" dropdown in the
blood section for pricing. WWW.1Mobinc.com

NOBODY beats Mob Inc's prices and NOBODY can duplicate
the quality of the in-house recipe that would even
make Tom Savini jealous.  Our 'special recipe stage
blood' is mouth safe, our blood washes out of most
garments clean in cold water & clothes detergent with
the exception of elastic, and contains NO peanut
products.
When your theatrical makeup needs calls for the best,
call on Mob Inc. @ WWW.1MobInc.com