[NEohioPAL] Garage Sale - Bay Village

Denise dpawlu at oh.rr.com
Thu Oct 11 11:25:25 PDT 2007

  Friday 9A.M. to 2P.M.
31207 Manchester Lane (off Huntington Woods Pkwy, which is off
Bradley, near Lake)

Small appliances - Krups coffee makers, Krups cappuccino maker with
frother, new Gevalia coffee makers - one pod machine, one two-person
machine with mugs-to-go, used pod machine

Hanging lamp, floor lamp

CDs, 8-track tapes (over 100 1970s-era), 8-track players(2),
speakers, much electronic (audio) equipment, old Atari "Pong" game;
misc cables

many used VHS tapes .10 each - used to record movies from T.V., but
re-recordable

Books - I have Southern Living Annual Recipe Books for the years
1981, 1982, 1984, 1985, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, and 1996, as well as
the Master Index; also Southern Living series books in paperback.
"Little House on the Prairie" series in paperback
Please ask for these, if interested, and I will get them from my
library, as I don't think I'll have room to display them.

HP 648c Deskjet printer w/ unopened black cartridge
Teleport Platinum modem
Cordless Phone, one handset

Honda snowblower - $100 - this thing is a workhorse, runs like a
charm, starts right up every winter.
Craftsman Yard-Vac - $350 - another workhorse, has on-board wood
chipper, and attached hose nozzle for removing leaves from
landscaping beds; serviced last fall.

"Hippie" clothes and accessories

and much more...