[NEohioPAL] Re: Noah's response to Steve ...

Pommy Pommy at neo.rr.com
Thu Oct 11 12:30:53 PDT 2007

Well said, Noah Budin! I don't know who you are but your response was
right on the money. I, like many other actors, have been stung by the
critic's barb - and it hurts. However, what you say makes perfect
sense. The best part is the part where you said we all have the
choice available to us not to read a critique. That's what I've been
doing in recent years. Having read the critiques of various critics
in the area and having seen the production they are critiquing, I've
decided whether or not that person's judgment has, IMHO, any
validity. The one I feel do a decent and honest job, I continue to
read, whether I agree with them or not. The ones who are obviously
playing favorites because of some personal agenda, or simply do not
have a clue, I don't. It works for me.

--Linda Ryan