[NEohioPAL] Job Opportunities

Seman, Kathy KathySeman at Clearchannel.com
Fri Oct 12 09:03:33 PDT 2007

Would you please post the following job opportunities for Radio Sales at
Clear Channel.

Thank you.

Kathy Seman
Office Manager
Clear Channel Radio
6200 Oak Tree Boulevard, 4th Floor
Independence, Ohio  44131
(216) 520-2600
(216) 524-2600 - fax

                                           RADIO SALES

We are growing!  Clear Channel Radio has immediate openings at the
following stations:

WTAM 1100, WMJI-Majic 105.7, WMMS-100.7, WMVX-Mix 106.5, WGAR-99.5,

WAKS-Kiss 96.5 and Clear Channel Total Traffic.  We are looking for
energetic,

driven-to-win performers to join a fast-paced, winning organization. Our
salespeople

enjoy a vast amount of resources and cutting technology to get the
desired results for

their customers.  If you want to be the best, we want to talk to you. If
so, please send

a resume to: Office Manager, Clear Channel Radio, 6200 Oak Tree
Boulevard, 4th Floor,

Independence, Ohio 44131, or e-mail: officemanager at clearchannel.com
<mailto:officemanager at clearchanenl.com> .   Broadcast

and internet sales experience preferred, but not required. No phone
calls please.

Clear Channel Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.