[NEohioPAL] Male Singer Needed for Busy Professional Band

cruses32946 at mypacks.net cruses32946 at mypacks.net
Fri Oct 12 10:40:26 PDT 2007

We are busy and looking for a new, dedicated male vocalist who can also be a polished MC. Must be willing to make this band your top priority. We are booked solid next summer and into the winter of '08.

Our jobs are 75% weddings and 20% private parties, the rest are clubs or public events. Our average month is 4-5 shows, usually every Saturday night. 95% of our shows are in Cleveland, sometimes we travel 2-3 hours away.

We are looking for a voice with some soul, someone who can tackle standards, motown, and pop. You will be singing 1/2 the songs and harmonizing the rest of the time.

Please reply with 2 things:
1) a BIO or RESUME and
2) PHOTOS

Thank you!