[NEohioPAL] ***Please vote for the INSTITUTE FOR SELF HEALING***

Edward Niam edniam at alltel.net
Sat Oct 13 11:11:00 PDT 2007

 My Dear Friends!

The INSTITUTE FOR SELF HEALING has been nominated for the
myfoxcleveland.com HOT LIST as one of the Cleveland area's best local
businesses.

Please help us by going to  www.myfoxcleveland.com/hotlist
<http://www.myfoxcleveland.com/hotlist>   and voting for us. Click on
Vote Now, then Health & Fitness and then on Martial Arts. You can vote
once for each email that you have. And feel free to add a comment.

Thank you for your help and each of you is always welcome to attend one
of my classes as my guest.

Edward

Institute for Self Healing
TaiQiGongtm  Fitness Systems
Edward Niam, M-T.C.M.
Master-Traditional Chinese Medicine
118 West Streetsboro Street, Suite 224
Hudson, Ohio 44236
330.564.7558 Fax 330.342.3802
edniam at instituteforselfhealing.com
<mailto:edniam at instituteforselfhealing.com>
www.instituteforselfhealing.com
<http://www.instituteforselfhealing.com/>

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
  but by the moments that take our breath away."

  _____

It has removed 36495 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:15 AM