[NEohioPAL] Moving Sale!

Sharon Epstein sharon_mxg at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 17:47:36 PDT 2007

I Got a gig in California! I will be leaving town in short order.
  I have lots of stuff for sale & EVERYTHING MUST GO!

  When:
  Saturday, October 20th ONLY beginning at 8:00 am
  DO NOT COME EARLY

  Where:
  17470 Shaw Avenue, Lakewood, OH 44107

  What:
  Kitchen Table, 2-drawer Dresser, 5-drawer Dresser, Pair of Bed Side Tables, Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Craft Table, Corner Desk w/matching Cupboard, Vanity Table w/matching Bench, Shabby-overstuffed-Love-Seat, Metal 2-drawer Filing Cabinet, Lots of Decorative Items, Shelf Units, Kennel Kabs, Desk Accessories, Door Hanging-Ironing Board, Standard Ironing Board, Art & Craft Supplies, Tools, Books, Fabric, Patterns, Kitchen Stuff, Closet Stuff, Coats, Purses, Shoes, Clothing...

--
Sharon