[NEohioPAL] Theater ghosts

TONY BROWN TBROWN at plaind.com
Thu Oct 11 15:52:25 PDT 2007

Hello all.

After a recent story I did that mentioned ghosts at the Hanna Theatre, my editors were surprised when I told them that most theaters, especially old ones, have ghosts. So now I'm doing another, expanded, story about theater ghosts in Cleveland-area theaters.

Which means, I NEED YOUR GHOST STORIES.

Specific, please, not general, and only in Cleveland-area theaters. You got pushed offstage at Karamu House in January 1954 by the ghost of Langston Hughes while doing "Macbeth," e.g.

Write me your story, to this email address, by early next week. Try to keep it to a few paragraphs per anecdote. Funny is always good. So is dramatic. If I need to talk to you further, I'll call. Give me best phone number in the email (numbers will not be published).

If you don't have a good ghost story, but know someone who does, tell me that, along with phone number/email how I can reach said person.

HAVE FUN WITH THIS! I'm going to.

Story will publish Oct. 28, Sunday Arts section.

Cheers.

Tony

Sign up for FREE breaking news updates at cleveland.com/updates