[NEohioPAL] DICE Cider Festival Sat. Nov 3 in Downtown Kent

Standing Rock Cultural Arts info at standingrock.net
Mon Oct 15 07:32:27 PDT 2007

Greetings,

As a way to celebrate the harvest and have some fun downtown, we invite
one and all...

WHO: Standing Rock Cultural Arts, The City of Kent and Main Street Kent

WHAT: 4th Annual Cider Festival (a deciderly different event)
-A Downtown Innovative Community Event (D.I.C.E.)
-HotCider and Carmel Apples from Beckwith’s Orchards
-Dance Performance by The Portage Arts Academy
-Music by Tom Morrow and company
-Old Fashioned Cider Press Demonstration with Mark and Barb Strickler
-Baked Goods by Stahl’s Bakery
-Kent Natural Foods Co-op
-Children's Art Table with Nonnie Swann
-Pumpkin Coloring

-Amazing and Unique Kent Businesses Open to Serve You

WHEN: Saturday, November 3, 2007 12pm-3pm

WHERE: Home Savings Plaza
-corner of Water and Main Streets in Downtown Kent

CONTACT: 330-673-4970 or info at standingrock.net

UPDATES: www.standingrock.net

This event is one event in a series of downtown events that take place
throughout the year. DICE is a grassroots partnership between Standing
Rock Cultural Arts, The City of Kent, Main Street Kent, and a consortium
of Downtown Businesses whose purpose is to revitalize downtown Kent
through cultural events.

Sponsored by The Ohio Arts Council, Main Street Kent, The Henry V. and
Frances W. Christenson Foundation, The City of Kent, The Kent Parks and
Recreation Department, The Home Savings Plaza, Woodsy’s Music, City Bank
Antiques, The Hall-Green Insurance Agency, Taco Tantos, The Wild Goat
Cafe, Doodles Salon, and Guys Pizza