[NEohioPAL] Paid Commercial Opportunity!

Grumio85 at aol.com Grumio85 at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 11:11:56 PDT 2007

I have been asked to help cast 20 non-speaking  roles in a new Tri~C
commercial. It's not a ton of moolah, but it might be  kinda fun just the same. Here
are the particulars:

You MUST be available the afternoon of Tuesday, Oct. 23rd. I suspect shoot
times will start no earlier than 2PM, and perhaps even  later. They would
probably take 10 of the extras for an hour, and then another  10 for an hour.

There is no formal audition for this.....instead, they are requesting  that
you send any sort of digital image of yourself that you have or could take.
This could be a formal headshot, or just have someone take one w/ a digital
camera---or hell---even a cell phone! As long as you can upload it and mail it,
that's fine.

Here are the two addresses to e-mail your pix to:

      _Bob at Glazen.com_ (mailto:Bob at Glazen.com)         and
      _Stacey at Glazen.com_ (mailto:Stacey at Glazen.com)

Please include as much info as possible so they can easily get a hold of  you!

The shoot pays $50, and again, they think it will take no more than an hour
or so. Location TBD.

Pictures should be submitted no later than this Friday (Oct.19th) by  2PM.

If you are chosen,  someone from Glazen will contact you. If you hear
nothing by, let's say next Monday, then you can assume you were not  chosen.

IMPORTANT: This is a NON-Union shoot. If you are either AFTRA or  SAG, you
cannot submit for this shoot.

If you submit a picture and have any issues w/ the times on the  shoot date
(Tuesday, Oct. 23rd from 2PM on...you MUST say so when you submit the  pic to
them. IE---"I cannot make it until 3PM, etc". This is crucial information  for
them to make their decisions.

I am available to answer questions via e-mail up until late tonight...but  as
of Tues. Oct. 16th, I will be out of town for the week.

All Best,

Scott Spence
_Grumio85 at aol.com_ (mailto:Grumio85 at aol.com)