[NEohioPAL] Music needed - "If we only have love" - Choral Arrangement?

Ryan Bergeron ryanbergeron at msn.com
Mon Oct 15 20:10:03 PDT 2007

.....from "Jacques Brel....".  I'm DESPERATELY seeking a copy of this piece, preferrably in a SATB format, but at this point I'll take what I can get. Tracking this down thru a commercial retailer has been bleak, with only one currently available listing showing up, and no way to get it in the time frame necessary. I'm trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat....Can anybody out there (high school choir directors, et al) help? Thanks in advance. Ryan BergeronMusic Director, etc. etc.