[NEohioPAL] PRESS RELEASE FOR ED WOOD 1950's OUT OF THE ORDINARY MURDER MYSTERY WKND 10/26 thru10/28 read on!

Joey Asfarazuno wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 22:34:20 PDT 2007

Only 10 days left until the big Mob Inc. Halloween
Whodunit Weekend Mystery which takes place at THE
AVALON INN RESORT located in beautiful Warren Ohio It
of course starts on Friday Oct.26th and ends on Sunday
Oct. 28th.

I hope you've all booked your reservations for this
1950's out of the ordinary theme event complete with a
ghost hunt, classic horror movies during the break, a
costume contest w/prizes awarded for best costume, a
seance' and yes indeed all of your favorite actors
from M.O.B. INC. will be in attendance such as...

An old friend of ours who's now a big comedian in
Hollywood(Shawn Gnandt as Tyler Buzzbee town crackpot)
will be flying in to perform on the weekend. You may
remember him from years ago when he performed with us,
this guy will have you in stitches.

Also in our cast list is our resident funnyman,
(Tom Shannon portraying Jimmy Trafficante Sr.) and our
very own,
(Johnny Depp AKA Steve Nanartowicz AKA Ed Wood Jr.)
along with
(Christine Marcelli...Pinky Diabo), yes Pinky is back.

And portraying Youngstown mob boss
(Silvio Benedetti is W.J. Malbasa),
(Eric Scheimann as Alberto Avalon),
(Kevin Becker Dr. Nathan Cavanaugh),
(Matthew Shanafelt as Detective, Dick Danger),
(Oliver Corrigan,Camerman for Ed Wood)
(Emily West as naturalist Swoozie Stevens),
(Gabriella Petrella as Professor Gretchen Von Richter)
(Angie Iwonik as starlet Marla Novak),
(David Krupla as the wild and wooly Sheriff Teetle).

Put these elements together and what we have here is a
weekend you won't soon forget.

If you haven't made your reservation yet we suggest
you to do so today before it's sold out and you're
left home alone bobbing for apples by yourself.  We're
bringing back the days of Americana complete with
original songs sung by cast members so be ready to be
thrilled.  For more info please visit our web site and
click the AVALON link for reservation details.

Price includes...the full  weekend mystery, two nights
lodging, all meals and soft beverages, and all events
during the mystery.  Thank you for your continued
support of Mob Inc. and we hope to see you at the
show.
WWW.1Mobinc.com  Grand prize worth over 500.00 in
prizes to the person solving the mystery as well asd
prizes awarded for best costume and talent at the big
talent show.