[NEohioPAL] CALLING ALL EXTRA'S

lajohnson6203 at aim.com lajohnson6203 at aim.com
Wed Oct 17 07:45:33 PDT 2007

EXTRA'S NEEDED FOR FEATURE LENGTH FILM, ?"CONTROLLED"

LeeAnn Johnson, RedLa Productions in association with William Alexander, Travelin' Light Productions and Terry Giancaterino, Wolfpack Productions

Men and Women needed for 2 shoots:

Date Saturday, November 3rd
Shoot?time:? 3pm - 5pm
Location: Parma (address will be given to those individuals that will be at the shoot)
We are looking for 8 extra's to play reporters and cameramen (attire is business)