[NEohioPAL] Audition space for world premiere opera

Deb Magid smmslt111 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:05:39 PDT 2007

Dear NEOhioPAL folks,

Early next month, we'll hold auditions for the world premiere of
"Costumbrismo, or CandyBar Wars," a participant in Cleveland Public
Theatre's 2008 Big[BOX] Festival of new works.  We're looking for a
donated space that has a good, tuned piano.  A theater, school, house
of worship, or rec center would be an appropriate venue.

Auditions are currently set to occur Thursday evening, November 8th,
and Saturday (daytime), November 10th, but until we lock in a space,
those times are flexible.

Please reply to me on smmslt111 at gmail.com if you've a space to offer.

Thanks!
Deb Magid