[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Says Thirteen Thank Yous

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed Oct 17 12:03:55 PDT 2007

Well, it's all over but the thanking.  Another amazing Dada Anniversary has passed, and Dada the 13th was a rousing success.  Food was eaten, drinks were drunk, and a hilarious show was put on.  As a capper, we got to see the last part of the Indians' triumph in Boston over at Becky's.  And none of this would have been possible without the support of all the people and businesses that supported live, local theater this year:

 - Becky's Bar
 - Artefino Cafe
 - The Blind Pig
 - Alesci's Downtown
 - The Nauti Mermaid
 - The cleveland Browns
 - The Cleveland Cavs
 - The Ironwood Cafe
 - Arabica
 - Quaker Steak and Lube
 - Chagrin Valley Little Theater
 - Howl at the Moon Saloon
 - Color Nation Salon
 - Charles Scott Salon
 - Momocho Mexican Restaurant
 - John and Debbie Schinker
 - Phoenix Coffee
 - And most importantly - YOU, our beloved audience, without whom the greatest party would have been us sitting around staring at our collective belly buttons.

So thank you, thank you, thank you (repeat thirteen times).

Since the party was such a rousing success, we need an extra night to recover, so there will be no show Friday night.  (Well, there's actually an art opening at the Wooltex Gallery, but the extra night is appreciated all the same.)  But we will be back Saturday night, fresh and funny after 13 years and 1 week.  Can't wait to see everybody again!

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, October 19th, 2007
***NO SHOW***

Saturday, October 20th, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows.  We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all).  If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114