[NEohioPAL] Seeking Specific Roles for TV Series

Alex P Michaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Thu Oct 18 12:28:42 PDT 2007

We are doing a "select audition" for key supporting roles for the TV Series "Out of Darkness" in November. If you fit the following roles, please e-mail me at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com about the time and place. THIS IS NOT AN OPEN CALL. WE HAVE ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF AUDITION SLOTS OPEN FOR THE ROLES.

CHARACTERS

DUKE SANTOS  (Age: 40-60 Gender: Male )
Duke has been around and seen it all. Nothing seems to surprise him. He is the "classic soldier" and will do anything to serve his country. He firmly beliefs that people are safer if they don't know what steps their government goes through to protect them.

WILMA LYDECKER  (Age: 30-40 Gender: Female )
Duke's current right hand. She acts as his conscious and may have her own agenda for getting more power. Right now, she "plays the game" and speaks out at times but always follows the "letter of the order."

AUDREY  (Age: 18-30 Gender: Female )
A young law student and writer attracted to older dangerous men.

AGENT ONE, TWO, THREE & FOUR
(Ages: 25-45 Genders: Any Race: Open )
All the agents have code names. Their real names are not known and they will reveal various parts of the personality during the Season. At least one of the agents will die in the first episode.

The above roles are important to cast this coming month. We may be adding a few other supporting roles to the show. Also we are touching base with the Cast from Season One and working many of the actors into the Second Season. If you have not e-mailed us and have appeared in the show, please send us an E-mail A.S.A.P.

If you don't fir the roles above, you can E-mail photo and resume to dark at prelude2cinema.com
KEY SUPPORTING ROLES
(15-60 Any Race & Gender)
Other Characters include: Cops, Lawyers and the Usual Suspects. Since not all the scripts are written, it is difficult to cast all the roles. It will be necessary to build an expanding Database of Talent

Website for Series
http://prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm