[NEohioPAL] Area agencies supporting abused children

Carole Clement clement at ncweb.com
Fri Oct 19 11:30:42 PDT 2007

In April I'll produce a play (call for auditions in January) at my
church, Unitarian-Universalist, with all proceeds going to
Northeastern OH agencies that support abused/molested children.   I
have the playwright's permission to stage the production under the
same terms as I had produced The Vagina Monologues at the church 3 years ago.

Please, would you forward me contact information for any area
agencies you know of that support the children we want to benefit?

Thank you.

Carole

Carole Clement   Mentor, Ohio   USA
http://www.netspace.org/~icwp/cclement.html

"We are here on earth to fart around.  Don't let anybody tell you any
different."
                                                 Kurt Vonnegut