[NEohioPAL] Casting call

The Willyum Warren Experience twwe at willyumwarren.com
Sun Oct 21 08:32:03 PDT 2007

Casting call for the 19th Century!

Hale Farm and Village (http://www.wrhs.org/index.php/hale/haleeventsandprograms) is in need of  an African American actor to perform in its 2007 Lantern Tour Program.  He will replace me as the head of an Ohio family in the 19th century.  Due to a schedule conflict I’m unable to perform all the dates and they prefer to have one cast.

The rest of the family is already in place and there will be minimum rehearsals.  The production dates are December 7-8, 14-15,20, 21, 22, There is a stipend available for rehearsal and performance and you will be given priority consideration for HF&V’s production of the Underground Railroad in 2008.

You can contact me with any questions or make an appointment by contacting Karen Lohman @ 330 666-3711, Ext. 232 or klohman at wrhs.org.

This is a wonderful program and a wonderful group of people to work with.

“See U on stage”
Willyum Warren
Performer
willyum at willyumwarren.com