[NEohioPAL] Need a Projector Screen

Bitchhound Productions bitchhound at myway.com
Mon Oct 22 11:13:42 PDT 2007

We are premiering Of Bitches & Hounds at Peabody's Rockstar on November 6, at 9:30 pm.  Only catch is we need to get a projector screen to actually show the movie on.  We have everything else, except for this pesky screen. Can anybody help us with this?  We need something like a 4ft X 4ft deal, though larger might work.  If you have a screen, or know where I can borrow one from (or rent), please let me know ASAP.   And make sure to come out to Peabody's for the movie!  It should be a blast...or an extremely humiliating experience.  Either way, you should come out.  Cheers,Jake McGeeBitchhound Productionswww.myspace.com/bitchhound