[NEohioPAL] EVE presents GALES OF NOVEMBER at the Renaissance Center 11/15/07

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Tue Oct 23 12:14:10 PDT 2007

Join us on November 15, 2007 at 7p.m. for THE GALES OF NOVEMBER at the Renaissance Center; 26376 John Rd. in Olmsted Twp.   The month of November has always been the time of danger on the Great Lakes -- the time of the most disasters, the most deaths, the most destruction. Come hear the stories of some of these sinkings when we present this storytelling program which will spotlight such famous disasters as the sinking of the MORREL and the FITZGERALD. The program is FREE and open to the public.  For more information, please call the center at 440-235-7111 or visit them at www.therenaissance.org,

To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your group, contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with your request.

For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, respond to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org