[NEohioPAL] chorus members for Amahl

Alan or Judith Higbee aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 24 06:01:53 PDT 2007

We are looking for a few good men (and women) to augment our shepherd's chorus for Amahl and the Night Visitors.

This 45 minute opera by the late Gian Carlo Menotti is a Christmas favorite and is charming, funny and ultimately quite moving.  The Mother is being sung by professional opera singer Jennifer Woda and the three Kings are also being portrayed by professional singers. Making his debut in the role of Amahl, we are presenting eleven-year-old Benjamin Sperl who is the son of Cleveland Orchestra bassist Tom Sperl and oboist Cynthia Watson Sperl.

Performances are Friday, December 7 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, December 8 at 4 p.m.

Please contact Director of Music, Judith Higbee for more information. (email is best)

Judith Higbee
Church of the Saviour
2537 Lee Road
Cleveland Hts. OH 44118