[NEohioPAL] CHILDREN OF EDEN OPENS SATURDAY AT HEIGHTS YOUTH THEATRE-

Pamela Fine olydia78 at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 24 19:42:27 PDT 2007

Heights Youth Theatre
presents

Children of Eden

directed by Sean Szaller

>From the creator of Wicked comes this beautiful tale of family, trust, love, and loss.
Composer Stephen Schwartz uses the Old Testament as the basis for Children of Eden.
Act 1 follows the story of Adam and Eve as they struggle to "grow-up" without hurting their Father (God).  Act 2 parallels Act 1 as we see Noah and his wife preparing for the coming flood.  In both stories, the theme is family relationships.  This musical deals with the age-old struggle between parents and children.  Although the show is based upon biblical stories, the message of Children of Eden is one that everyone can relate to -- The hardest part of love is letting go.  The musical score is filled with bright and vibrant music mixed with beautiful ballads.  This show will feature a cast of nearly 60 performers! Join us for this amazing production!

Show opens Saturday, October 27, 2 PM
Sunday, October 28, 2 PM
Friday, November 2 & 9, 7:30 PM
Saturday, November 3 & 10, 2 PM

Wiley Middle School
2181 Miramar Road
University Heights, Ohio 44118

Box office will open 45 minutes before the show

Tickets~

$8 for children
6 and under/seniors

$9 for adults