[NEohioPAL] Save the Date--Cleveland AEA Annual Membership Meeting 11/5/07

Tracee Patterson tpatterson at jcu.edu
Thu Oct 25 12:53:51 PDT 2007

The Cleveland Area Equity Liaison Committee is pleased to announce that the

Annual Meeting of Cleveland-area members of the Actors' Equity Association

will be held on Monday, November 5th at 7:00pm

in the Studio Theatre of the Cleveland Play House, 8500 Euclid Ave,
Cleveland, OH 44106.

Featured guest speakers include:

Mark Zimmerman, President

Actors' Equity Association

Kathleen A. Kelly, Regional Benefits Coordinator

Union Privilege

Joe Erdey, Travel Representative

Actors' Equity Association

The agenda also includes a review of developments in the past year, open
discussion, and the election of new members to the Liaison Committee.
Submissions for candidates to serve on the committee are being accepted and
may be directed to Tracee Patterson at tracee.patterson at gmail.com.

All members of Actors' Equity are encouraged to attend; please remember to
bring your current Equity card to gain admittance to this meeting. *

* Kindly remember that AEA membership candidates, AEA members who have a
conflict of interest (i.e. serve as theatre producers), and AEA members who
are not in good standing may not participate in Annual Meetings, as per
Equity guidelines.

Tracee Patterson, Coordinator

Center for Service and Social Action

John Carroll University

(P) 216.397.1662

(F) 216.397.1661

"When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human
misery rather than avenge it?" -- Eleanor Roosevelt