[NEohioPAL] Brooklyn Boy at Shaw JCC - EXCELLENT!

Pommy Pommy at neo.rr.com
Fri Oct 26 09:21:12 PDT 2007

For anyone who can make it to White Pond Drive this weekend to the
Shaw JCC, don't hesitate, because it's the last weekend! I was lucky
enough to catch the special matinee they had yesterday of Donald
Margulies' play Brooklyn Boy - and it was fantastic!

Excellent acting, direction and, of course, writing, make this play a
real winner. I see a lot of community theater and this is one of the
best performances I've seen in a long time. Everyone was great, but
Tim Kelley, John Fazio, and Michael Rubin stood out as first class
leading characters. I was very impressed and hope there will be more
plays of this caliber performed at the Jewish Center. Congratulations!

--Linda Ryan