[NEohioPAL] CORRECTION ON ROCKY HORROR SHOW TIME AT CASSIDY ON HALLOWEEN 9 PM

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Sat Oct 27 08:50:52 PDT 2007

THE SHOW IS AT 9 PM  WEDNESDAY
SORRY :)

WE  STILL NEED YOU THERE SO WE CAN DANCE WITH YOU :)

WITH MORE LOVE AND RESPECT

THE NARRATOR

Support Community Theatre - It is where we all  began!

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself." -  Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Life isn't about finding yourself,  it's about creating yourself." - George
Bernard Shaw

"I  regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate
way in  which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to
be a human  being." - Oscar Wilde