[NEohioPAL] Open House -- Miller South School for the Visual & Performing Arts

wsd wsd at infionline.net
Sun Oct 28 20:57:28 PDT 2007

Community Open House for prospective students and their families:

Miller South School for the Visual & Performing Arts
1055 East Ave
Akron, OH 44307

Thursday, November 8th from 6:30 - 8:30 PM

Talk to students and teachers.
Visit classrooms and studios.
Discover a high standard of academic instruction and arts integration.
View student art in the gallery, art studios and hallways.
Enjoy performances by dance and drama students, the 6th grade band, Show
Choir, the Steel Drum Band and the 6th grade strings students.

If your child has a developing talent or interest in a specific arts
area offered at Miller South - band, dance, drama, keyboard/vocal,
strings, visual art or vocal music - we encourage your  to pursue the
Akron Public Schools Open Enrollment process.

Miller South School has received the score of Excellent for five years
in a row on the state report card.  We are a public magnet school for
grades 4 - 8.  All students must go through an audition process.
Information will be available at our Open House or you can call the
school at 330-761-1765.