[NEohioPAL] *No Cost All Ages Concert* | Fri Oct 26 | HiFi Concert Club | Vanity Crash

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Thu Oct 25 07:46:56 PDT 2007

Ok all you rockers, this is our last show for the year and we want to
blow it out right.

First, this is an All Ages show so all those under 21 who have been
asking to see us, now's your chance.

Second, the show is FREE, if you come with one of our tickets. Get your
tickets here: http://www.vanitycrash.com/tickets

Third, this is a Halloween show with costume contests and all that good
spooky glam stuff.

Lastly, we have put together a glam-tastic show for you. Opening the
night will be Baby Shaker (ringing of Who and REM), then from Columbus
will be the one and only Lollipop Factory (Queen vocals with amazing
guitars), following up will be yours truly, Vanity Crash, and closing
the night will be The Velvematics (today's Romantics).

This will definitely be one of our best shows every, and we've made it
so easy for you to make it, so don't miss it!!!
-------------------------------
Friday October 26
Hi Fi Concert Club
11729 Detroit Ave., Lakewood, OH 44107, (216) 521-8878
------------------------------
All Ages, under 21 add $3, Doors 9pm, Show 10pm
Baby Shaker - http://www.myspace.com/babyshaker00
Lollipop Factory (Columbus) - http://www.myspace.com/lollipopfactory
Vanity Crash - http://www.myspace.com/vanitycrash
The Velvematics - http://www.myspace.com/thevelvematics