[NEohioPAL] John the figbt director

frenchgang at adelphia.net frenchgang at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 29 13:36:05 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have been trying to contact John Davis, the stage combat instructor. I have attempted to use the email he has listed in the NEohiopal listings, the phone number on his web page and the email on his webpage. None of these have worked for me. The phone number belongs to someone else and emails are sent back saying that that address is no longer available.
I would be very pleased to find an updated contact for this instructor. He is very good and I would like to discuss some potential gigs with him.
Sincerely,
Lisa-Marie French
(440)363-5687