[NEohioPAL] Last chance to see A Shayna Maidel

Ksenia Roshchakovsky kseniar at core.com
Mon Oct 29 19:45:54 PDT 2007

³I can¹t remember when a play last moved me to tears, one so powerful and
engrossing that I was completely transported to a different time and place.
Such a play is Barbara Lebow¹s ŒA Shayna Maidel,¹ a deeply moving story of a
family torn apart by the Holocaust and reunited after the war...Director
Fred Sternfeld¹s sterling production and mesmerizing cast deliver a
theatrical experience that shall remain indelible in memory.  There may be
no such thing as perfection, but Sternfeld and company come mighty close.²
Fran Heller, Cleveland Jewish News

There are only 4 performances left of A SHAYNA MAIDEL!
Thursday, November 1 at 7:30 pm
Friday, November 2 at 10:30 am
Saturday, November 3 at 8 pm
Sunday, November 4 at 2 pm

WHERE:  CCC Eastern Campus Performing Arts Center (4250 Richmond Road in
Highland Hills 44122).

HOW MUCH:  $24. Discount tickets are available for JCC members ($21),
seniors ($22) and students ($12).  On sale in advance at The Mandel JCC
(26001 South Woodland, Beachwood 44122), http://www.clevejcc.org,
http://www.tickets.com or 800-766-6048.  Tickets also on sale at the door.

THE CAST:
Bernadette Clemens*:  Rose Weiss
Mitchell B. Fields*:  Mordechai Weiss
Lara Mielcarek: Lusia Weiss Pechenik
Ron Cuirle: Duvid Pechenik
Natalie Green: Hanna
Jeanne Task: Mama
*Actor appears through the courtesy of Actors¹ Equity Association, the Union
of Professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States.

THE ARTISTIC STAFF:
Directed by Fred Sternfeld
Set design by Ben Needham
Lighting design by Cassandra Goldbach