[NEohioPAL] Cleveland IndieClub looking for shorts

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu Nov 1 09:02:02 PDT 2007

Cleveland IndieClub is looking for short films, trailers, music videos, or
anything no longer than 30 mins to be part of the Cleveland IndieClub
monthly meeting, if you got one, please let me know to be included in the
list. The next indieclub meeting will be Nov 18 at The Underground, 75
Public Square (a very nice venue). Our special guest speaker is Christopher
Ernst, Attorney at Law, which will talk about business law within the
entertainment industry.

---------------
Johnny Wu
Producer/Director/Editor
www.mdifilm.com
www.rapturethemovie.com
216.373.3278

President
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
OCAGC
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub