[NEohioPAL] Home Needed for a Very Sweet Cat!

Eileen eileenarnold at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 1 13:15:37 PDT 2007

Greetings to the arts community!

I have been in New York since August and recently got another stage management job that will keep me here still longer.

I am very excited about the opportunity but, I am desperately looking for a new loving home for my cat, Symca!

My mom has been taking care of her but can no longer do so and since I don't have a permanent home in NY (I am staying at a friend's apartment while stage managing my next show and will look for a place of my own after the holidays.) I can't take her with me which breaks my heart!

Symca is a sweet, long haired, in-door, 11 year old cat that I got because she was once abandoned by people moving out of an apartment and I really don't want her to be abandoned twice!

If you can take her in, know someone who can take her in or have a suggestion on a way I can find her a loving home, please let me know! I will be extremely grateful.

You can reach me at this email or by cell phone (216-401-3575).

Sincerely,

Eileen Arnold