[NEohioPAL] WIGS, COSTUMES, MASKS & MAKEUP ON SALE!!!

Charles Martin II charlesdmartin2 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 05:54:33 PDT 2007

Now that the Halloween Season is over, most retailers are preparing to send back all their Halloween Merchandise and Spencer's Gifts is no different! However, being in the theatre myself I know how hard it is to come by costume pieces and wigs, etc... I'm the manager of Spencer's at Summit Mall and I just wanted to let everyone know that all of our Halloween stuff is on sale for 50% off!! Some of this stuff is marked down to $2.47!!!!!!

All Costumes (Male/Female)
All Wigs
Make-Up
All Halloween Decor
All Accessories (Boots, stockings, gloves, Character Hats)
All Masks

My name is Charles, so stop in, stop by and shop to your hearts content!
Thanks guys!!

http://mail.yahoo.com