[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Present "Nunsense"

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 12:32:06 PST 2007

*Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round Presents *

*Nunsense*
By Dan Goggin
Directed by Jenifer Warren

 When the Little Sisters of Hoboken discover the cook, Sister Julia, Child
of God, has accidentally poisoned fifty two of the sisters, they are in dire
need of funds for the burial. The Sisters decide the best way to raise the
money is to put on a variety show. This hilarious story of the nuns' plight
will have you laughing until you cry.

The cast includes: Jayne Kacik, Carol Krause, Paige Reich, Susan Watson and
Elisa Whiteman. Musical Director is Sandy Tucker.

Production dates are November 15, 16, 17, 23, 24; December 1 at 8 p.m., with
Sunday matinees on November 25 and December 2 at 3 p.m. Tickets are $12 each
and may be reserved by calling the box office at 440-988-5613. Group
discounts are available.

Attendees are invited to bring nonperishable food items for The Second
Harvest Food Bank.

Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Roadin
Amherst, and our mezzanine area is now wheelchair accessible. Check out our
website at www.workshopplayers.com

- 30 -

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"