[NEohioPAL] WANTED: Teammate for The Amazing Race

Mike Perzel Mike at TwistedSpine.com
Sun Nov 4 19:19:07 PST 2007

TEAMMATE WANTED

I need a Teammate to win $1,000,000.00!!!

For years I've wanted to be on the CBS reality
show THE AMAZING RACE.  I applied once but didn't
make the semi-finals.  According to their rules
you’re not allowed to with the same person
twice.  That’s why I'm sending this.

If you think you’re up to it, contact me ASAP.
The entry deadline is November 27,2007.  Below
you'll find some links to the show and it requirements.

Let’s win this thing!!!!   And a $1,000,000.00!!!!

Thanks,
Mike Perzel
Mike at TwistedSpine.com

LINKS
The Amazing Race on CBS -
<http://alpha.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race12/>http://alpha.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race12/
Application Form -
<http://alpha.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race12/application/application.pdf>http://alpha.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race12/application/application.pdf
Eligibility Requirements -
<http://alpha.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race12/application/eligibility.pdf>http://alpha.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race12/application/eligibility.pdf

ACCORDING TO THE RULES

*You must be at least 21 years old.
*You must be a United States citizen and live in the U.S.
*You must sign their Release and Waiver
*You must have a Passport valid through November
2008, or show proof that you have applied for one.
*You must be in good physical and mental health.
(Personal thought: I’ve seen most of the episodes
and the phrase “good physical and metal health” seems to be questionable.)
*You must not be a candidate for political office for the next 2 years.
*You must agree to take any medications needed to
prevent illness in certain foreign countries.

TRAVEL REQUIRMENTS
(Dates are very rough estimates)
*12/2007 – 1/2008 - You must be willing to travel
to the semi-finalists interviews at your own
expense sometime between December 2007 and
January 2008. (Guessing in Cleveland)
*2/2008 - You must be willing to attend the
finalist’s interview for up to 12 days around February 2008.
*4/2008 - 5/2008 - You must be willing to travel
the world at a very fast pace for 30 to 40 days
starting around April or May 2008.

Thanks,

Mike Perzel
(216) 272-6003 (24 Hours)