[NEohioPAL] Free tickets to OPA's Aladdin this Thurs-Sat!

Lisa Stanton lstanton0401 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 5 08:40:04 PST 2007

We are giving away 2 sets of 4 tickets each to our each shows of Aladdin!
Please email me date of show wanted.  First request per show will also win
Magic Show tickets.  We will email you back if you were the winner.  All
tickets will be held at Will Call.
November 8 @ 7pm
November 9 @ 7pm
November 8 @ 2pm
November 10 @ 7pm

Magic Show! (1/2 hour event, 90 minutes prior to each show)$6/person -
featuring the Mesmerizing Magic of Rick Smith Jr. & Michael Mage with
special appearances from Aladdin, Jasmine, and the Genie!  Someone will get
the chance to fly on a magic carpet!  No unsupervised children - thank you!
 <http://www.olmstedperformingarts.com> www.olmstedperformingarts.com for
tickets on-line or mail-in form