[NEohioPAL] Looking for PAGE for Dec. 7 and 8 production of Amahl and the Night Visitors

Judith Higbee higbee at chsaviour.org
Tue Nov 6 10:30:17 PST 2007

Hi folks,

 We are looking for someone to take on the role of The Page in Menotti's
Amahl and the Night Visitors.  The Page is onstage most of the time
during this 45 minute opera and has some important stage business. His
brief solo passage is very dramatic. We are looking for a tenor or high
baritone who is comfortable entering on a high E-flat singing forte.

The performances are Friday December 7 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 8
at 4 p.m.

Please contact Judith Higbee (email is best!)

Judith Higbee

Director of Music

Church of the Saviour

2537 Lee Road