[NEohioPAL] Final week for Tri-C Metro Production "From Cleveland to Hollywood"

Frederick Perry fred.perry at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 7 14:59:07 PST 2007

My Dear Theatre Friends - just a reminder that our fall Studio Theatre
production at Tri-C Metro has but 4 more performances, then we will be dark
until spring '08.

>From Cleveland to Hollywood finishes its run this weekend in the Studio
Theatre on the Metro Campus (MTA 10)

Written by Andrea Richardson and directed by Brian Bethune - it's a warm and
tender story of 2 young Cleveland girls who get an itch to run from home and
play with the stars in Hollywood.  However their dreams turn into nightmares
when reality collapses their hopes and the only gain they have is a sense of
loss.

Playing: Thursday 11/8, Friday 11/9, and Saturday 11/10 at 8:00pm and Sunday
11/11 at 3:00pm

Tickets: $10 general - $7 students and seniors.  Tri-C students with valid
Tri-C ID are free.

Reservations: 216 987-4211

For secure underground parking please use entrance #5 at 30th and Woodland -
2 quarters required to exit.

Hope to see you there - Fred